Looking for volunteers to fill our 2019/2020 vacancies – if you would like to apply or for further information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixture, Referee and Pitch Co-ordinator
- Covering all age groups from U8U18
- To work closely with the Club secretary and all the key contacts regarding all the referees and associated pitch representatives and key-holders.
- To ensure volunteers are provided with an induction to the club
- To provide volunteers with a brief of their role
- To ensure there is a training programme available for volunteers
Team Manager U7, U11 and U14
- To represent the interests of his squad within the structure of the club. To conduct training sessions in keeping with the ethos of the club.
- To make every attempt to ensure the safety of his squad at all times on and off the field. To attempt to develop all players within his care to the best of their potential.
- To ensure that all players are given the chance to play as a priority over results. To maintain good standards of behaviour and discipline within the squad. To ensure adequate availability of players to fulfil any fixtures. To be responsible for team selection for any arranged fixtures.
- To be responsible for the management and condition of any designated kit(s).
- To ensure, with the secretary, that all fixtures are properly arranged, and completed. To ensure adequate transport facilities are in place for any away fixtures.
- To communicate the results of all games and produce match reports after home fixtures.
- To keep full and correct minutes of all monthly Club meetings and decisions taken. This role could be shared between two or three people.